-->

Aug 26, 2009

My Family Live



There are four people in my family. They are my father, my mother, my younger sister and myself. My father is a farmer, my mother is a housewife, my sister and i are students. I am twelve years old and my sister is ten years old. I am in the first year of junior high school and my sister is in primary school, class five. We love our parents very much. We are happy family.


Life at home is living with a family, the smallest unit of society. In a house, there are family members and household appliances. Usually, familiy members consist of father, mother, and my sister. But sometimes, they include grandfather and grandmother. Electrical equipment, kitcen utensils, and other things in a house are part of household appliances. Who is in your family? And what household appliances are there in your house?


By Learn Computer

Writted by : Kangmus // 10:09 AM
Kategori:

3 comments:

  1. bloghicking.

    sesudah berbuka puasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam kenal, thx dah berkunjung
    nice blog :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam kenal.. dan salam kunjungan perdana.. iia iiaaaa lahhh klu baru kenal pastinya baru pertama ke sini :p hueehehhe... sudah tidur kah?!?!?

    ReplyDelete